Geotag your images! With the Phottix Geo One, you can add to your images latitude, longitude, altitude and time information. It has same functions as Nikon GP-1.
- Geotag (image positioning information of pictures such as latitude, longitude can be added to the image.
- Correlation between pictures and maps is supported by GPS function in conjunction with software
- Acquired data: Latitude, longitude, altitude, time information.
- Time required for satellite acquisition: Approx. 45 sec. (cold start), approx. 5 sec. (hot start).
- Power source: Supplied from camera body.
- Receiving indicators:
Red blinking (GPS data not recorded).
Green blinking (GPS data recorded utilizing three satellites).
Green solid(Four or more satellites detected, GPS data are more accurate).
- Attachment: Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or a camera strap via strap adapter
- Compatible models:
D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100 (via N10 cable, included).
D2Xs, D2Hs, D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D800 (Via 10-pin N8 cable, included).
- Geo One is compatible with Phottix's Cleon I/Cleon II/Plato/Nikos/Hero/Hector(one C6 cable is included in the package).
Some models may require an update to the latest version of firmware.
* We have not tested the compatibility with Coolpix A and Coolpix P7700.
Extra Photographs ©Cameron Fong - Scout Images
Read: Product Review
Read: Product Review 2
See: Product Video
|Dimensions||56mm(2.2in) x 50mm(2in) x 26mm(1in)|