The PHOTTIX® HECTOR™ LiveView Remote is designed to provide a remote liveview preview from a camera’s viewfinder on a 2.4" color LCD. The PHOTTIX® HECTOR™ works only with DSLR cameras that have LiveView functions. The HECTOR™ is connected to a DSLR camera using an AV and Remote cable.
The PHOTTIX® HECTOR™ can be used in many types of photography:
Nature Photography – You can set your camera in an open spot, not disturbing wild animals with your presence.
Macro Photography – Focus and take your photos without disturbing the elements you are shooting.
Street Photography – Take candid photos without raising the camera to your eye.
Family photography – You can take snapshots, capturing surprised moments.
Phottix® HECTOR™ Set contains:
A receiver with a LCD display
AV and shutter release cable – connects receiver with camera’s AV and remote socket (8 optional cables to suit various cameras)
1 x rechargeable 3.7V 1300mAh lithium-ion batteries
1 x 5V 1000mA AC/DC adaptor
Phottix® HECTOR™ Features:
- Instant shutter release, 2 sec delay, continuous exposure, and B bulb modes
- Can be used as a wired shutter release when used without battery power
- Half-press autofocus functions *
- LCD Brightness adjustment.
- Compatible with most DSLR with LiveView functions
- Optional cable for different cameras
* The Hector's Autofocus functions will work with cameras with that feature. Some Canon DSLRs (40D, 50D, 5D Mk II, etc.) use the AF-ON button to focus in Live View mode, not the shutter release button. Consult your camera manual for Live View focusing specifics.
|Dimensions||136mm x 65.5mm x 25.5mm|
|Transmitter||2.5" color LCD screen|
|Modes||single, 2s delay, bulb, continuous|