Phottix’s landmark 500 Watt TTL Studio Light has been the “go-to” location and studio light for serious photographers. Phottix is proud to present the Phottix Indra500II TTL – the next generation featuring Odin Z OS functions.
The Phottix Indra500II TTL new features:
- Improved battery technology. Get 500 full power shots per charge – a 20% increase over the original Indra500 TTL
- Upgraded hardware
- Odin Z OS Built-in
With the Odin Z Operating System, the Indra500II TTL gets the same great feature set as other Phottix products including:
- All-in-one Auto Switching. TTL systems for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Pentax built-in. The Indra500II will automatically adjust to the system being used*
- Auto-Metering. Can be used on as a light meter*
- Real-time manual power display*
When used with the Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger for Canon, Nikon, Sony or Pentax you have the ultimate in control. Eight stops of power adjustment – from full power to 1/128 in Manual Mode and +/- 3 EV in TTL mode, with High Speed Sync shutter speeds up to 1/8000s.
Manual only shooters can use the new Phottix Odin Lite to control the Indra500II TTL from any camera system. Perfect for photographers that switch between formats and systems.
* On compatible cameras, when used with the Odin II and Odin Z Operating System.
The images are for reference only; actual spec. and color are based on the real product.